Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Monday

Well, we are two hours into our "nap".  Quotes are used because there is no such thing as a nap here anymore! Don't take the Binkey away if you don't have to. It WILL ruin your life.

Anyway, happy Monday! We had a great time Saturday night at the rapids game  with Ryan's co-workers. It was the first time I was meeting people from his office, so I was a teensy bit nervous. No need though,they were great! They have kids Grayson's age so he had a great time! This is what a kid staying up late, eating m&ms, drinking juice, ad playing with mascots looks like:

I had an injection Friday morning and it went ok. I really like my  doctor, and the nurses at Rose couldn't be better. They are so nice, and good at what they do. Here is what I look like - not so perky! Maybe I should have had m&ms before I snapped a pic!
Actually, I kind of look like I am dying there. Maybe next time I will put on some makeup! Jeeze.
I was feeling fantastic until Saturday evening. I felt a snap in my back and had such intense pain I saw spots for awhile. It is more controlled today, but still there. Maybe I need to have the right side done as well? Ryan took very good care of me all weekend. He is the best, and I am lucky to have  him.  Especially since he never tells me to put on makeup, even when I look like that!
;-)
That's my weekend in a nutshell, Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment