Monday, October 1, 2012

How to Really Love a Child




I stole this from RockstarRonan. That story literally changed me. Such a moving, beautiful, heartbreaking story. It truly affected me. I need to remember the things it made me feel and make changes in my way of thinking/feeling/acting. Why is change so hard? Ever wonder that? I do, and I know I am not the only one. Why is change such a big deal for us? It's like we are programmed not to like it.
Anywho, I thought I would post this - I am testing out my skillz, yo! Blogging is much more difficult than I thought. I think I need a class just to figure out the little stuff. Crap! Does this mean I am getting old?! I feel like it might. Yep, I am getting old. Better start changing fast, I am not getting any younger...
-KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment